Vida Bike is a responsible cycling company. Vida Bike has been organising recumbent cycling tours since 2013 and favours responsible and slow travel.
We firmly believe that besides being cyclists, we are world citizens, and our common goal is to have a better planet, better for nature and for people.
Vida Bike’s values and actions are oriented towards sustainable and responsible tourism:
- Quality tourism in small groups
- Sustainable tourism, integrated with local communities, slow food or Km 0 restaurants.
- Collaboration with local entities: Girona Greenways, Girona-Costa Brava tourism council.
- Commitment to quality, accomodation selected in charming hotels or B&B, certified or ecological accomodations (ECST, Bed&Bike).
- Nature Tourism minimizing environmental impacts.
- Ethical Tourism with good practices:
√ Ethical Bank (Triodos Bank) contributing to the development of alternative projects and a new economy, human and ecological
√ Local ethical and cooperative insurance
√ Leaflets and cards printed on recycled paper
Vida Bike is referenced in the French responsible tourism web portal Voyageons Autrement.
You can find the Vida Bike responsible commitments (in French).